Shop Andover this Holiday Season
Elsie’s Pantry is your North-of-Boston source for great gift baskets for any occasion. So, this holiday season, keep it local with an Elsie’s Pantry gift basket. Because shop owner Linda Conners-McCarthy packs them will locally made food and products. In fact, her specialty food and gift shop contains 80 percent New England made items. So, when you purchase an Elsie’s Pantry Gift basket, you support lots more local businesses.
Elsie’s Pantry Owner Talks Gift Baskets
Great Gift Baskets & Great Pricing
Elsie’s Pantry offers Gift Baskets in three sizes (small, medium, and large). With pricing of $50, $75, and $100. And owner Linda will personally curate each item in the basket for you, based on your wishes. Or she invites you to visit her Andover Specialty Food and Gift Shop, where you can hand select the local items to include.
Small Thanksgiving Gift Baskets
Thoughtful Gift Idea
Elsie’s Pantry offers a Welcome Home Gift Basket that is part of owner Linda’s family tradition. And she explains that whenever anyone moves into a new house, her family always gives them the same ingredients:
- Salt for flavor in your life in your new home (Elsie’s Pantry offers a selection of local salts, such as Herbes Salees from the Maine Sea Salt Co.)
- Honey for sweetness (Elsie’s Pantry carries local honey)
- Olive Oil for health (Elsie’s Pantry has flavored EVOO)
- Wood for Stability (Elsie’s Pantry offers handcrafted cutting boards)
- Candle for light in your new home (Elsie’s Pantry offers Hand-Poured Candles)
The option is popular with local real estate agents who give it to clients moving into their new homes.
Shop Andover or Online
You can purchase Elsie’s Pantry gift baskets online and in her Andover shop at 90 Main Street.
Subscribe to /THE BUZZ
Enter your email address to get /THE BUZZ delivered to your inbox.